Wednesday 4 May 2016

Time with Daddy!

As some of you may know and as I am sure I have mentioned on here more than a few times, Seth works pretty long hours and he has also been studying for exams so we have not been able to spend that much time together. Sundays are always nice because it's the one time he's not working or studying so after church we get to hang out together as a family.

A few weekends ago, (I know, I am more than slightly behind on my blogging.....), it was a beautiful sunny day so we decided to take advantage of it and we went to a country park just to hang out and play. Caleb and Seth were playing football whilst Levi and I sat and watched and soaked up the sun! Then Levi got restless and wanted to join in so Seth had him as well. It was so lovely watching them all playing together, it made my Mum heart swell! I know that the boys miss spending time with Seth so it always makes the time they have with him extra special. Plus, it makes us try to actually do decent things so that we are spending quality time together. Caleb kept kicking the ball down a hill so that Seth would have to run after it. He was laughing so hard, it was just the funniest thing in the world to his little 3 year old self!




Caleb and Seth then went into the trees and Levi and I were waiting for ages for them to come back. They didn't. When I took a closer look I saw them through the trees just sitting on a bench and chatting! Obviously I had to try and capture it because it just looked so cute!



They then decided to go on a bear hunt / gruffalo hunt which involved walking over big piles of logs and kicking their way through lots of leaves. It was such a small thing but it made me so happy to see the joy that Caleb got from it. 


I love spending time together with these boys!

post signature

3 comments:

  1. I love your blog posts! These times are so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sitting on a bench chatting! How beautiful! Seth is such a lovely Dad. I'm so excited for you to see the end of studying too. Onwards and upwards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sitting on a bench chatting! How beautiful! Seth is such a lovely Dad. I'm so excited for you to see the end of studying too. Onwards and upwards!!!

    ReplyDelete