Wednesday 3 October 2012

Homeless!

Yes, indeed, we are homeless. It's not as bad as it sounds, we're not exactly camping out on a street corner or anything.

We are buying a property and we were hoping that the dates would tie in nicely for when we had to leave our home. They didn't. So, a couple of weeks ago we had to pack up our lovely little home and put everything in storage. Mum was an absolute star, she came down to stay with us for the week and helped to pack everything. My sister Deb also came down to help, they were both amazing, we couldn't have done it without them! So, where are we now? We are still waiting for exchange and completion to take place. Hopefully we won't have to wait too much longer now. Seth is staying with his brother in London, as he is still working there and needs to be able to get back and forth, and Caleb and I are staying with my Mum in Norwich. It is fairly bittersweet and I have mixed feelings about it all. On the one hand, it is lovely to be back "home" again with my family and getting to spend time with them, along with seeing friends that I haven't seen in a long time. But on the other hand, we're not with Seth! He is coming up at the weekends to be with us which is lovely, but we really just want to be together again. So we're crossing everything and hoping that it all goes through quickly from this point onwards.

Caleb is amazing. I just thought I'd put that out there. He is smiling away and talking to himself, it's adorable. I took him to be weighed yesterday and he is now 9lb 14oz, which is great, he's really putting on the weight now, despite being a bit of a slow starter in the whole weight gain department. I love him so much and I can't wait until our little family is properly together again!

No comments:

Post a Comment