Monday 7 January 2013

Merry Christmas!

I know that it's a little belated, I'm behind on blogging because I was too busy enjoying the Christmas period with the family so I am playing catch up now!

We were with my Mum and Laura for Christmas and the few days leading up to and after Christmas, then we were at Seth's family's for New Years. I know that some couples with babies are more than happy to spend Christmas Day with their own little families, but for us, it's all about being with everyone and so for that reason we headed "home" for Christmas. It was Caleb's first Christmas and he got lots of lovely presents! More than anything though, Caleb was loving being able to spend so much time with family. He loves people and is always full of smiles for everyone.

Such a cute boy!
Family photo
Three generations
Caleb wearing his top his Auntie Lin bought him
What's Christmas without a crown??
Smiles with Laura
Laura slumped on the floor in a food coma on Christmas Day
Caleb rocking his new hat from Grandma
Hanging out with the cousins
and hanging out with the ginger cousins
Watching Kung Fu Panda with Uncle Luke                                                                
Caleb's first game of Scrabble. We played two games that night. I won both. Just saying.

I took way too many photos over Christmas, as I had to make sure I properly documented Caleb's first one. We had a wonderful time but it was also really nice as it brought back memories of last Christmas, when we told our families that I was pregnant. It really doesn't seem like it was all that long ago and now, Caleb is here to enjoy Christmas with us.

I hope you all had a lovely Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful photos Kirsty. I just love your family one. Caleb is such a gorgeous little boy and his parents are quite a good looking couple too !!! It was soooo nice having you home for Christmas .xxxx

    ReplyDelete