Tuesday 2 June 2015

Four months

It's amazing how fast or how slowly time can pass by sometimes. When I was pregnant, especially in the final weeks, even the days seemed to drag because I was so looking forward to having my new baby in my arms. I really can't believe that our little Levi has been with us for four months now. I know that a lot of people always say, "where does the time go?" but seriously, where did that time go??!


Levi is the sweetest, happiest little baby. Except for when he's not smiling; then he has furrowed eyebrows that make him look so grumpy! Every morning when I look into his Moses basket he greets me with the biggest smile and there is never any doubt that he thinks I'm pretty great! He was born with a ton of black hair and he hasn't lost any of it, except for that slight bald spot at the back of his head.




He loves being tickled, especially on his tummy and under his arms.

He loves dancing and music, so I am hoping that he will end up being musical.

He is so sociable. He hates to be left alone in a room for even a couple of minutes and the more people around him, the better.


He loves cuddles. You could literally hold him all day long and he wouldn't struggle to get away. Or maybe he would, I've not yet tried to actually hold him all day long.

He adores Caleb and will always break into the biggest smile whenever he sees Caleb or whenever Caleb talks to him.

He loves to have his hair brushed or have his hair played with.



He likes to be rocked to sleep. He can fall asleep on his own but when I feed him at around 7ish in the evening, I will always rock him until he falls asleep. Or maybe it's me that likes this more than him, who knows??

He chews his hands all the time. Or anything he can find to chew on. I would say that it's a sign that he might be teething but Caleb did exactly the same thing and didn't cut his first tooth until he was a year old!

He is already showing signs of being independent; when I am feeding him, he will have his hand on the bottle or he will try to pull it out of his mouth. I may have fun with his strong will in years to come, ha ha!


I absolutely love this little boy of mine (well, I adore both of them but being as this post is about Levi, I am referring specifically to him!) In some ways I can't believe that he is four months old already but in other ways, it feels like he has been a part of our family forever. He's pretty amazing, even if I do say so myself!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful blog my Kirsty and such wonderful photos. Levi is so gorgeous and absolutely amazing. His beautiful smile really touches my heart. You have two wonderful gorgeous boys and you have every right to be so proud of them. Love you all xx

    ReplyDelete